Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Playlist (Part 2)

Hello!
This is a continuation of one of my past posts, you can click here to view it. 

November 24, 2011


November 30, 2011


This sounds a little immature. 
Should be taken with a grain of salt.
 But mostly true.


December
December was a whirlwind of activities
Last days of school
Christmas shopping to do
Many goodbyes were said
Many "lasts" were done
Trips had to be arranged

Start at 1:52


:'( 
I refuse to think that this is the last time I see you
It's not goodbye, but see you again
Thank you for the great memories you've given me
For all the support for the past 4 months
I miss you and I love you all
One day we'll be together again :)

January 6, 2011


Being back home was a strange feeling
Everything felt so foreign, so alien
This doesn't really feel like home anymore
Being in the "new" old environment 
was sometimes hard to get used to
The hardest hurdle to get over 
was probably having to continue without you
But I know you're still here for me
Even though we're half a world apart

1-11




Please ignore the messy background!!>.<

February 11, 2012
a 1st



February 14, 2012







But eventually I realize, 
After many, many signs
And many, many dreams









And we all live happily ever after.

The End <3 







No comments:

Post a Comment