Monday, March 12, 2012

Renewed Determination

So as you know I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to work and live in HK. I've been looking for jobs there (to no avail) and today, I decided to research a bit a bout living costs there, more specifically housing costs. Everything was REALLY expensive, and given that I have virtually no job experience, my expected salary would be about $15,000 HKD (that's already being generous). But then I came across this apartment in Ma On Shan, which is east of Kowloon, and it really made me excited again about this dream!!!

Costs $10,000 HKD, and has 2 bedrooms, so I will need a roommate :)

Here are some pictures of the place:





Looks quite cozy right?? :) :) Anyway, this motivates me to look harder for jobs!!!! 


加油!




No comments:

Post a Comment